Writing articles is an effective way of marketing for your business, if done right. This is another great tool that can be used to build a great online presence.
Professionals in article marketing include:
• It's free. Website owners and online media are eager for content and willing to publish unique, quality, and written articles on their site. It puts you in front of other people's markets. Having your content on other sites gets a new eye for your business.
• It builds credibility. Having the material displayed on the site of another owner suggests being an expert.
• You get paid. Some online blogs and magazines will charge you to publish your articles.
Basic tips for writing business articles
1. The first tip to remember when learning to write an article is that the article is definitely good. People go online for information, and if you can deliver them, they want to know more about you. So concentrate on giving value to your readers. Provide information in a way that lets the reader see the results and act on your ideas. Find a unique angle, a great hook and develop conversations with your readers.
2. Write articles in conversation mode. Connect with the conversations that are already running in the minds of readers. Complete every thought for your perspective. Build trust and respect with your readers. Related to their passion.
3. Able to pass the "so what" test. Why do people worry about what you say? Your article must pass the "so what" exam. A great example: why are you interested in writing a great article? (So what?) Because with good articles you can increase your reach, your credibility and then your sales.
4. Every word should get hold of it, especially your title. Language cannot be boring and rigid. You are not trying to win a prize; you are trying to make money. Keep it interesting, short and direct.
5. Always simple. Write in simple language. You want your articles full of information and content, but in an average language one can understand.
6. Use "you". Your high school English teacher tells you not to write using "you", but in marketing, the most important word is "you". Remember, you want people to connect personally with what you say. Always appear as if you are on the reader's side. You are their lawyer.
7. Organized. Your article should be flowing and easy to consume. Many online readers are scanners, which means long text can send it. Instead, use paragraphs, bold, numbers, or lists to separate the contents into easily digestible blocks.